- Last week the Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kickers had our first victory. There was much rejoicing. A trophy will now be passed game by game to the best play of the night.
- Currently, my favorite breakfast is a buckwheat waffle with blueberries and pecans at Julia's, with a side of bacon and a bottomless cup of their black tea. I've had it (or a close variation of it) about 3 times in the last month or so.
- It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful my colleagues are. I seriously work with some of the smartest, funniest, nicest, most interesting people I have ever met.
- I "guest blogged" on the Seattle Works website today. Feel free to chime in on that there discussion.
- I'm getting excited for New Orleans. I leave Sunday morning at the crack of dawn. As you probably already know, I'll be blogging while I'm there, here.
- I saw Brett Dennen at the Showbox on Saturday night. It was a chill, but very good concert.
- Half-price night at Southlake Grill is great, but the company is better.
- Mac 'n' cheese with jalepenos is great during happy hour.
- I found out some good news today, but I've already shared it with the important people in my life. So more on that later.
- I have a bug bite on my arm that I think is from a spider. It doesn't look so hot.
- My new roommates are cool. Still getting to know them, but the house has a good vibe to it these days.
- SLU Block Party is this Friday. I am both excited for it and relieved that it will soon be over.
- The last Cinema on the Lawn is at Block Party. These are my favorite, and I'm sad it's the last one.
A dinner through the eyes of a photographer and a chef - [image: A dinner through the eyes of a photographer and a chef] Photographer, Robert Harrison, and Chef, Robbie Postma, teamed up to create “Menu.”
1 hour ago