- Last week the Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kickers had our first victory. There was much rejoicing. A trophy will now be passed game by game to the best play of the night.
- Currently, my favorite breakfast is a buckwheat waffle with blueberries and pecans at Julia's, with a side of bacon and a bottomless cup of their black tea. I've had it (or a close variation of it) about 3 times in the last month or so.
- It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful my colleagues are. I seriously work with some of the smartest, funniest, nicest, most interesting people I have ever met.
- I "guest blogged" on the Seattle Works website today. Feel free to chime in on that there discussion.
- I'm getting excited for New Orleans. I leave Sunday morning at the crack of dawn. As you probably already know, I'll be blogging while I'm there, here.
- I saw Brett Dennen at the Showbox on Saturday night. It was a chill, but very good concert.
- Half-price night at Southlake Grill is great, but the company is better.
- Mac 'n' cheese with jalepenos is great during happy hour.
- I found out some good news today, but I've already shared it with the important people in my life. So more on that later.
- I have a bug bite on my arm that I think is from a spider. It doesn't look so hot.
- My new roommates are cool. Still getting to know them, but the house has a good vibe to it these days.
- SLU Block Party is this Friday. I am both excited for it and relieved that it will soon be over.
- The last Cinema on the Lawn is at Block Party. These are my favorite, and I'm sad it's the last one.
Kellesimone Waits Continues the Story of the Astrobunnies and Astrokitties in New Solo Show - [image: Kellesimone Waits Continues the Story of the Astrobunnies and Astrokitties in New Solo Show] Los Angeles based artist Kellesimone Waits recently ope...
7 hours ago