Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busiest time of year!

Happy Solstice! I had the pleasure of taking in the Fremont Solstice Parade again this year. Gratuitously artistic nudity included. It's fun to be a part of a tradition with some truly amazing people. I am behind on pictures, but I'll upload some favorites soon.

Last weekend was spent in Vancouver, BC - which was also a great time. I was getting over (read: still suffering miserably from) the worst cold I've had in a long time - but it was a great time.

This summer has already proven to be a busy one. I am looking forward to Cinema on the Lawn, Block Party, my Dad's 80th birthday (crazy!!), other significant birthdays, more soccer, lawnbowling, game nights, Bumbershoot, my 10-year high school reunion, etc... More adventures on the horizon, I'm sure. The best are often unplanned!

Here's to sunshine. It was a SAD June (capital letters signify Seasonal Affect Disorder, not emphasis - but they could be read either way and be true). I'm looking forward to an amazing July.

No comments:

Site Meter