Sunday, June 1, 2008

a new term for a nasty past time

bodysnarking

I have so many places I could go with this - but you've heard them all before. Kudos for Jezebel for taking a stance against the catty negative talk. My friend recently recommended this book. I haven't read it - but even just the concept resonates.

We've gotta stop beating each other up ladies.

Can't I (rhetorically - can any girl) just look at the pretty girl in the bar and acknowledge that she is beautiful? That she's hot? That it's understandable for the dudes I'm out with to be looking at her too? That she isn't necessarily "dumb" or "slutty" or "lacking personality" just because she is attractive? Beauty and brains do NOT have to be mutually exclusive.

Seriously. Stop hating on each other ladies. It's not getting us anywhere!

No comments:

Site Meter