Saturday, September 27, 2008

A beautiful, smart woman...

who I am honored to know and consider a dear friend, turns 33 today!

She:

cheers friends on.

is wicked smart.

understands love in its many varied forms.

shows gratitude.

gets "sibling" relationships.

has incredible faith.

lights up the room when she walks in.

nourishes community.

challenges herself and those around her.

follows politics and voices her opinion fearlessly.

volunteers.

knows herself.

has great taste in music.

loves NOLA.

appreciates beauty in things.

is strong.

is humble.

is beautiful!

SUC52015

Happy Birthday S.! So happy to have you in my life!

2 comments:

GroundedGirl said...

Oh my... what a wonderfu, honored, and totally humbled. Thank you, Noelle. Thank you for being an inspiration and a companion, a fellow mac-n-cheese fan and adventurer. Thank you for being in my life. I am profoundly grateful for your friendship.

Nora said...

Hey, I think I know her!! (Found you through her blog, in fact)! What a nice tribute.

Site Meter