Thursday, October 9, 2008

Looking for some new housewares?

Many of you probably know that etsy is one of my favorite websites. It's a fantastic way to find unique, handmade goods. I was thinking recently that it would be fun to have some really unique coffee mugs/tea cups. You know, why bother with generic Starbucks mugs? They have cute things, but you're just supporting the man and you're NOT exactly making a statement.

I browsed and came across Urban Soule's Etsy store. I love her Obama print:



I adore her other art as well:


But what really interested me is her custom housewares!!! Seriously, these are awesome:




She has some other amazing things (not all skulls) on her website.

Dig around a little to find some cool cream and sugar sets! I love the simplicity of it. And she'll make them custom for you!

4 comments:

sandra said...

i saw these mugs and thought of you.

http://www.designspongeonline.com/2008/10/new-sami-rinne.html

Urban Soule said...

Wow!
Thanks for blogging about my stuff!

Urban Soule said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Urban Soule said...

Wow!
Thanks for blogging about my stuff!

Site Meter