Monday, June 18, 2007

Instant Karma: The Amnesty International Campaign to Save Darfur

You know you've been wanting to buy this - and now you can! I downloaded it off itunes. Yes, that means it is in DRM format, but there are a bunch of "exclusive tracks" on it. And this is a CD that you should pay for.

Highlights include
Ben Harper - Beautiful Boy

Flaming Lips - (Just Like) Starting Over
The Postal Service - Grow Old Along With Me
Jack Johnson - Imagine
U2 - Instant Karma
Duran Duran - Instant Karma
Emmanuel Jal - Mother
Regina Spektor - Real Love
Matisyahu - Watching The Wheels
Widespread Panic - Crippled Inside
O.A.R. - Borrowed Time

I am a huge sucker for covers. The Soundtrack to I am Sam is still one of my faves. I like the diversity of artists they selected for this project. I'm expecting to start hearing this... well... every where. But it is such great, classic stuff. It's good.

No comments:

Site Meter