Sunday, September 23, 2007

I love this
kind of stuff.


---------------------------
This...


got me thinking about how odd some fads are, and how bizare they may seem in years to come. The internet makes the silliest, quirkiest, most irreverent, most intelligent, pointless, poignant and stupid phenomena peak and fade.

For example... many of you probably read/subscribe to Post Secret. It is part of my Sunday morning routine to check my feeds and read each and every postcard. I often have the urge to share the really good ones with friends, but then I remember that most of my friends read it already.

Then there's lolcatz. And the many forms they take.

Here then, for your amusement, is what you get when you cross the two: lolssecretz

Can you say random? That's gonna be an odd one to explain to the grandkidz.

------------------------------

Zappos is a wonderful, dangerous thing. I have a pair of red mary janes and a new pair of Danskos coming my way. Both very work-appropriate - but I think I'll get a lot of mileage out of the red mary janes. I hope they're comfortable.

------------------------------------------

There are few people I know who won't have a blast with floorplanner! OMG!

-------------------
Edit: It is months later and I get so many clicks because of the image I had on this post... so I made it a link and took off the image. People do google image searches and then I think it is traffic and it isn't.

No comments:

Site Meter